osCOMMERCE SECURITY AND PROTECTION
PROTECT YOUR osCOMMERCE CMS FROM HACKERS, BOTS, SQLi, XSS, LFI, RFI AND ALL POSSIBLE TYPES OF ATTACKS
osCommerce firewall is a security module used by enterprises to protect websites against zero-day exploits, SQL injections, XSS attacks and known vulnerabilities and attackers. Our unique firewall is also able to prevent cross-site scripting attacks, session hijacking and buffer overflows.
Our uniwue smart osCommerce antivirus has been developed to provide true, integrated website security. It detects infected files and pages on your website and prevents different types of attacks on your osCommerce CMS. With our antivirus you can detect application vulnerabilities and protect them from attack.
osCOMMERCE Malware Removal
Daily we remove malicious code from hundreds of web stores. Websites are getting hacked every day and osCommerce CMS has a lot of security security breaches as well. We strongly recommend you to use our website security services to prevent all possible attacks on your web store.
You may not think your online store has anything worth being hacked for but osCOMMERCE websites are compromised all the time. Daily we receive requests from reputable sites which are infected with malicious code. You should take your web store security seriously to protect your visitors and customers.
If your website got hacked - don't wait until it gets blacklisted. You can loose your customers and search engine positions. There is no time to wait, you should act fast!
The problem with so many website security companies is that you never get to talk to a real person. At Siteguarding, our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Your safety is our goal. We work hard 24/7 to protect your business and your customers. At Siteguarding we’re committed to your complete satisfaction.
|osCommerce Protection |
Just 9.95 EUR/month
|Protect Your Website|
|Malware Detection & Prevention|
|Custom osCommerce Firewall|
|Smart osCommerce Antivirus|
|File Change Monitor|
|Brute Force Protection|
Support by Email
|15% OFF for yearly payment Monitoring. Minimize incident time with our automated scans|
Every day we read about a hacker attack where websites and web stores are infected with malicious code, spam and iframe viruses. These hacker attacks turn web sites into launch sites for hacking attacks that install trojan viruses on the computers of your customers and visitors.
Follow this steps to harden your osCommerce security and help prevent your web store from getting hacked or becoming a victim of brute force attack.
- Keep osCommerce CMS Up to Date. You should always keep your Joomla website up to date as well as all of your plugins and modules. You should only use trusted osCommerce plugins and modules.
- File Permissions. It is recommended to assign 444 or 644 permission types in order to prevent chances of file change or malware injection.
- osCommerce Security Modules. There are a lot of osCommerce security modules which will harden your CMS security and protect your website from different types of attacks. These plugins allow you to block bots, prevent SQL injections, enforce strong passwords, scan CMS core files for vulnerabilities, monitor DNS changes, and much more.
- osCommerce Antivirus. Millions of websites are getting hacked every day. osCommerce CMS has always been a target for hackers and spammers. If you really care about your customers you have to use osCommerce Antivirus and Firewall to prevent hackers attacks and keep your data secured.
- Hire a professional. If you have never been dealing with web viruses before its a good idea to hire a professional who can remove all viruses from your website and close all possible backdoors.
Another good idea is to use a highly secured managed osCommerce hosting service. These services are a little more expensive, but they take care of the overwhelming majority of osCommerce security tasks automatically. For example if you use one of our secured hosting packages even if your website has been hacked we will fix all possible issues absolutely free.