DRUPAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION
PROTECT YOUR DRUPAL CMS FROM HACKERS, BOTS, SQL, XSS, LFI, RFI AND ALL POSSIBLE TYPES OF ATTACKS
If your website gets hacked it will lead to bad brand reputation and ruined customer trust that takes a lot of time to be restored. Open Cart CMS is open source and a lot of webmasters use third party plugins that may contain backdoors and viruses.
Hackers seek to compromise a Drupal CMS and add pages with the different types of spam or inject malicious code into the already existing pages on a site. Our Drupal Firewall blocks all known attacks on your website and keeps your website and your customers safe and secured.
Drupal CMS Protection
Since Drupal is open source CMS its internal code and file framework are available to a public. While it's a good thing for web developers, it also means that hackers and spammers are familiar with its structure and can occasionally detect and exploit its security vulnerabilities.
Drupal Malware Removal
Our engineers will run a deep scan of your Drupal CMS files to isolate any infected and suspicious files from your web store. This scan will also discover any malicious files that should not be on your server. All suspicious files will be removed and we install all security modules your website needs.
If your website got hacked - don't wait until it gets blacklisted. You can loose your customers and search engine positions. There is no time to wait, you should act fast!
The problem with so many website security companies is that you never get to talk to a real person. At Siteguarding, our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Your safety is our goal. We work hard 24/7 to protect your business and your customers. At Siteguarding we’re committed to your complete satisfaction.
Just 9.95 EUR/month
|Protect Your Website
|Malware Detection & Prevention
|Custom Drupal Firewall
|Smart Drupal Antivirus
|File Change Monitor
|Brute Force Protection
Support by Email
|15% OFF for yearly payment Monitoring. Minimize incident time with our automated scans
Drupal is an open-source CMS that is used by millions of webmasters all over the Internet, its the third most widely used CMS in the world. Drupal is easy to use, flexible and stable this is why its loved by so many users. But did you know that there have been 300+ vulnerabilities reported since 2002? Drupal is getting more and more popular from day to day, which means you are always at risk of being attacked or hacked.
Follow these steps to harden your Drupal security and help prevent your website from getting hacked or becoming a victim of brute force attack.
- Keep Drupal Up to Date. You should always keep your Drupal website up to date as well as all of your plugins and modules. You should only use trusted Drupal plugins and modules.
- File Permissions. It is recommended to assign 444 or 644 permission types in order to prevent chances of file change or malware injection.
- Drupal Security Modules. There are a lot of Drupal security modules which will harden your CMS security and protect your website from different types of attacks. These plugins allow you to block bots, prevent SQL injections, enforce strong passwords, scan CMS core files for vulnerabilities, monitor DNS changes, and much more.
- Drupal Antivirus. Millions of websites are getting hacked every day. Drupal CMS has always been a target for hackers and spammers. If you really care about your customers you have to use Drupal Antivirus and Firewall to prevent hackers attacks and keep your data secured.
- Hire a professional. If you have never been dealing with web viruses before its a good idea to hire a professional who can remove all viruses from your website and close all possible backdoors.
Another good idea is to use a highly secured managed Drupal hosting service. These services are a little more expensive, but they take care of the overwhelming majority of Drupal security tasks automatically. For example if you use one of our secured hosting packages even if your website has been hacked we will fix all possible issues absolutely free.