Malware & Backdoor Removal
Detecting the malicious code on your website is not a simple task even for the professionals, and requires individual approach to each of the websites. Even if you have found a malicious code and removed it, you may face the same problem in the future; it's because of the fact that quite often hackers reserve a well-disguised "backdoor" access to your resource. After detecting the backdoor or malware on your website, it is very important to take all the measures to clear out how the hacker penetrated your server. You should find out whether this error was in your scripts or in the operating system of the hosting service provider.
Only the integrated preventive measures will save your website from the malicious code. One must take measures not only to detection and removal of the malicious code, but also to the subsequent protection from attacks. You should not wait until your website is cracked; don't forget that it is much easier to prevent the hack than to restore the website and to change the administrator and user passwords after the attack took place.
Prevent Your Website From Being Hacked
Your website security is the thing you have to spend time for every day. The consequences of the crack can be quite different, but most commonly they result in losing the customers, giving up the positions in search engine ratings and, as a consequence, in financial losses.
When a web site is infected with Malware, backdoor removal is a high priority. A backdoor is a type of program that opens your site or server up to access to other people over the Internet. When hackers use your website to attack your visitors and cutomers, it leaves evidence that will make it look like you took part in the attack, even when you are completely unaware of what is happening.
Manual backdoor removal can be very difficult, as the software that installed the backdoor also probably have also installed a number of backups and fail safes to prevent the removal of the Malware. This is why it is important to have access to good quality security software like website antivirus or website monitoring software. The best software prevents infections from trojans, viruses and Spyware in the first place, and also helps you to remove them when they occur.
|Malware Removal||Website Protection||Website Antivirus|
|49.95 EUR||9.95 EUR/m||4.95 EUR/m|
How Do I Know If My Website Got Hacked?
It is quite difficult to know about the hacking of the website. There are some very clear symptoms and markings which show that someone has hacked your website. But sometimes our perception about the hacking of the website may be wrong as well, and it may also happen that the script of the website works wrong, and it is not hacking as you perceive. Usually, the people who deal with the administration of personal websites ask this question more often. Even the experts sometimes get confused about recognition of the website hacking, and it may become very difficult for an expert as well to identify of the website hacking.
Constitution of a website
While studying the structure of a website, it is important to mention that there are different sizes of the websites, and even a medium sized website comprises of minimum 2 to 3 thousand files and to check for the hacking of these files, manual checking of each and every file is impossible. For this purpose, it is not only important to study software engineering, but a thorough study of every file is very important as well which takes a lot of time. Checking of such a medium sized website is just like reading a book thoroughly with minimum 2 to 3 thousand pages. It is humanly not possible.
Factors that indicate the hacking of website
There are certain factors which indicate that the website is on the verge of hacking, and there is a modification in the code as well. Some of these are as follows.
- The speed of downloading: The downloading command on your website proceeds at a considerably slow speed.
- Security threat: There is a threat from firewall which appears on your screen as soon as you open the website.
- The appearance of the error message: While trying to use any module from the website, you may receive a message of error.
- Affected web site index: Sometimes the search systems also stop the indexing of your website which is also an indication that someone has hacked your website.
- Changing of codes and their appearance: You may also notice that there are new codes appearing on the files and documents on your website. Sometimes even the images may also have changed codes on them. You may not have downloaded these codes, and sometimes these are also completely irrelevant.
- The appearance of new unrelated accounts in administration: Sometimes there may appear new accounts in the panel of the administration side of the website. These accounts also have access to the administrator.
- Non-reception of emails and messages: It may also happen that you send emails and messages to your customers from your website, but they do not receive these messages. The factors mentioned above give a clear identification of the website hacking. However, it is also important to understand that the development of permanent computer technologies and the software designed for protection systems including malware have become quite sophisticated, and this has also made the procedure of hacking very much resourceful.
Protect Your Website From Malware
When it comes to the task of developers who are concerned with the protection of websites and management, it is important to be aware of the latest technologies related to the hacking of websites. In addition to this, you should also be able to know about monitoring of your hosting abilities properly. Usually, the services providers are least concerned about the updating of software and operating systems. It can risk your website, and the chances of hacking and loss of data may increase. I this regard it is very important for the website owners and they are always prescribed to be careful about the free service providers of CMS.
Threats faced by small business websites
Usually, the small business websites are at a greater risk be hackers, and this threat would not be ignorable. It is because according to a survey of 2013 which the National Small Business Association conducted, it revealed that more than 44 percent small businesses have complained about the hacking of their systems.
What will happen if you do not protect your system
Many business owners and entrepreneurs are confident about hacking, and they easily say that their websites are safe from hacking, and they are not going to face any such trouble. It may also be possible that because of their commitments they may not find time for the accomplishment of such an important task of backing up or securing their websites. However, it is very important to mention that whether you own a small business or huge, website security should be on your top most priority list all the time.
What happens if you ignore securing your website?
There are some alarming dangers if you do not protect your website in time. There are a lot of malicious and dangerous things which hackers can do. For example: • Breaking into the database and information system of the website and stealing the valuable information is the first thing which the hackers do.
- The hackers may also put the changed pictures with changed codes or texts on the website which will result in the defacing of the website.
- Sometimes they also deliver viruses to the website which is done easily by submitting bogus and malicious codes using the forms. They may also harm the information of visitors which continuously add to the website.
- The hackers can also access to the email server and domain of your website and can misuse it by sending spam messages through the server.
The business owners must be vigilant enough to know about and understand these dangers. It is because when you develop know-how about these issues only, then you can take certain steps for removal of these dangers and build security on your website to avoid hacking. In this regard, the website owners are also directed to protect their content and records using installing updates. Taking help from content management systems is also recommended in these cases. For ensuring the protection of website, it is very important to identify and fix the security holes in websites which can prove to be vulnerable for your website and expose it to hackers.
14-days free trial is available for all new websitesCreate an Account
Protect your website
Your website got hacked and blacklisted by Google? Select Security Package to keep your website clean and protected.
Just 9.95 EUR/month
|Good for small, medium personal and
|Website Antivirus PRO Standard
Heuristic algorithm to detect unknown viruses
|Server-side scanning & file change monitoring|
|Attack & Virus detection|
|Blacklist removal (Google, McAfee, Norton and etc.)|
|Response time max. 24 hours|