#1 Security Solution for the websites
Website Antivirus + Website files change Monitoring + Website Firewall
Your website got hacked and blacklisted by Google? This is really bad, you are going to lose your website visitors, and in the result your business will lose money. Our security tool scans your website every day and gives you full control on your website activity. So you can keep your website safe and secure.
Security service that protects your website against malware and hacker exploits. Get help now if your website has been blacklisted or hacked.
24/7 Live Support
Search Engine Blacklist Monitoring
Daily File Scanning & File Changes Monitoring
Access to Engineers to Fix Vulnerabilities
and much more...
Got hacked or need complete audit of the website? Get your security report absolutely free. Click here to start
or use automatic method
Our Security Scanner Also Compatible With
WordPress, Joomla, Magento, vBulletin, phpBB and other script and CMS developed with PHP
Why We Are Different
1. Our strategic goal is to develop the highest-grade Security Tools those provide an impenetrable barrier to all present and future computer threats without exception. Our tools set themselves apart from all other vendor products by not adhering to an update schedule. The release of a virus update is immediate once a new threat appears and is analyzed.
2. We have own virus monitoring service and analytical laboratory. This provides a rapid response to latest threats and allows to solve any problems of customers in a few hours.
3. You will get 24/7/365 professional support from our security experts.
4. Strong and unique Heuristic algorithms to detect unknown viruses and new threats.
5. Deep scan of each file on your website and unique security solutions can guarantee that your website will be all time up and protected.
6. We don't use only automatic scans and methods. Every website we clean manually to get results that are more accurate. Help to remove your website from blacklists.
7. Our security tools can work on any type of servers (shared, VPS, dedicated) and any CMS (Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and etc) and custom developed websites and web applications.
What We Do
Online tool to check your files
Complete antivirus solution for your website
Daily update of the virus database
Strong and unique Heuristic algorithm to detect unknown viruses
Daily cron feature (automatically daily scanning of your website)
Malware removal and code analyze by our security experts
We remove malware fast (Get help 24/7)
We keep websites clean
We prevent future attacks
We give result guarantee
We fix the bugs what hacker used to hack your website
Get free professional consultation from our security experts and engineers
Scanning & Monitoring
Server-side scanning & Monitoring
Malware detection & removal
Notifications & Alerting by email or SMS
Daily analyze of all the changes on your website
Access to engineers to fix vulnerabilities
Full website backup
Summary daily, weekly and monthly analyze
Support popular CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
Prevent hacker attacks to admin areas of your website
Prevent bruteforce attacks
Alerts and notifications if unusual activity is detected
Antispam solutions (unique graphic captcha)
Custom website development (safe and stable code)
Other Stuff We Do
If you noticed one of these problems
Who has to use our services to reduce security risks
Does your website need protection? You may not think your website has anything worth being hacked for, but websites are compromised all the time. Why would somebody wants to hack your website and what we can do to protect it? Read more...
Did you know that free CMS are more “hack-able” than proprietary systems? Take a look at the number of security issues raised since 2005: 470 exploits for Drupal, and about 1400 for Joomla. Do yoou really think your website does not need protection? Read more...
One day, you load up your site in your browser, and find that it's not there, or it redirects to a porn site, or your site is full of adverts for performance-enhancing drugs. What do you do? What to do if your website gets hacked. Here are some steps you have to take. Read more...