phpBB User Access Notification
This plugin is very useful as for administrators of phpBB websites. It sends notifications about successful and failed login actions. If someone wants to hack or bruteforce the passwords of your users or administrator password, you will get full information about the attacker. It will show you IP address, Browser and Location (city and country) of the hacker. If hacker is lucky and he got your password, you will get notification about it. What you need to do, just change the password. Without this plugin hackers can use your accounts for a long time and you will not know about it.
Plugin sends notifications by email after successful and failed login actions with detailed information about the user and his location.
Last Update: 20 Oct 2019 Version: 1.0 Compatibility up to: 3.x.x
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Does not require extra configuration.
- Catches successful and failed login actions.
- Sends notifications to the user and to the administrator by email and Telegram (How to get Telegram API settings).
- Shows Date/Time of access action, Browser, IP address, Location (City, Country).
- Doesn't allow to the hackers to use your accounts and passwords.
- Free support